My HR Club members have now received their Zoom Workshop Schedule for June 2021. We have a great month of workshops ahead of us for June with an array of interesting speakers.
What’s on in June?
Bethan’s monthly masterclasses are designed to enable Breathe users to get the most out of the Breathe HR management system and its various features, as well as answer some common FAQ’s. Areas covered during the masterclasses include:
- Holiday booking and calendar sync
- Performance management
- Document management
- Location management
- And more!
Adrian McDonagh – Co-Founder of hireful – will be exploring how you can enhance your entire candidate experience, from the pre-application research stage through to application, interview, offer and finally employee onboarding.
- How your Employer Brand helps convince talented applicants to apply
- What a good SME application rate is, plus how to dramatically increase yours
- The changes to make to your interview process to “wow” your candidates
- How to build the best possible offer for your chosen candidate
- What best practice onboarding looks like in forward-thinking SMEs
Suzanne Suthers, personal stylist and coach for professionals and business owners, will be exploring the importance of what we wear and how we wear it – including how this can boost our confidence, visibility and mood – as well as tips and advice.
- How we can appear more visible on screen
- How lockdown has affected our wardrobes
- The way fashion and dressing for work is changing
- And more!
Please note this workshop is aimed at women, we will be holding a similar workshop for men in July.
Rhys Wyborn, Partner at top 55 legal firm Shakespeare Martineau, will be exploring Post Termination Restrictions for Employment Contracts, including:
- How effective are they really? Are they worth the paper they are written on?
- Examples of non-solicitation
- Examples of non-poaching
- How ‘one size’ does not fit all
- Advice on writing/reviewing these
- Invalid restrictions/poor drafting
- How to pursue a Post Termination restriction with an ex-employee
- And more…
My HR Club members can book 20-minutes of 1-1 HR time with Rachael between 2pm and 3pm to get answers to any of the burning HR questions or issues they have.
Click the dates above to view more information about each workshop, including join details. Please note you must be a My HR Club member and have logged into the website and ticked ‘remember me’ in order to view more detailed workshop information.
The My HR Club team looks forward to seeing our members at this month’s workshops.
Our Zoom schedule was emailed out to all Club members. Not received your schedule? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a Club member yet? Don’t miss out!
My HR Club is a subscription-based club offering a range of HR products, services and support to those in stand-alone HR roles, members of small HR teams and those in roles with HR responsibilities.
Our offering includes exclusively discounted HR software, a self-serve HR policies and documents portal, weekly Zoom Workshops and more.
Click here to discover more about My HR Club.
Find out more about our membership options and pricing here.