My HR Club members, we’ve got another set of great workshops lined up over the next few months and we hope our members are looking forward to them!
These workshops are exclusive to My HR Club members and My HR Hub retained clients.
What’s on in September & October:
Thursday 28th September at 10am | Employment Law: The Legal Aspects of Employee References.
We are excited to extend an exclusive invitation to all our valued members for an insightful webinar on a crucial HR topic – “The Legal Aspects of Employee References.” This webinar is presented in partnership with Rhys Wyborn from Shakespeare Martineau.
In this session, Rhys will be looking at:
- Delve into the ever-evolving legal framework surrounding employee references.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Case Studies and Real-world Scenarios
- Q&A Session: Get your specific questions answered by our expert panel.
Tuesday 3rd October at 10am | Breathe HR Masterclass: Accessing and Manipulating Data / Recording
We will be joined by Adam Cundell, Partner Account Manager at Breathe, for a My HR Club-exclusive Breathe HR Masterclass looking at Accessing and Manipulating Data / Recording.
In this session, Adam will be looking at:
- Data Access Made Simple
- Efficient Data Manipulation
- Recording Best Practices
- Live Q&A with Adam Cundel:
Registration: Please click here to register.
Tuesday 3rd October at 12pm | Are you ready to take your organisation’s culture to the next level?
We are excited to invite you to an exclusive webinar, “How to Build a Culture That Gives You the Edge,” hosted by renowned HR expert, Stuart Ross.
In today’s competitive business landscape, a company’s culture can be the key differentiator that attracts top talent, retains employees, and drives exceptional performance. Stuart Ross will provide you with the insights and strategies you need to transform your workplace culture.
During this engaging webinar, you will learn:
- The Importance of Culture
- Building a Winning Culture
- Employee Engagement
- Culture Successes
Register now to secure your spot in this must-attend webinar. Please reserve your place today – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkdO2uqj8sGNyht6xtDlB2S6MlKTdOS74o
Thursday 12th October at 12pm | Menopause in the Workplace
Join My HR Hub’s Rebecca Bull for a HR Toolkit session exploring everything you need to know about Menopause in the Workplace
- Introduction – Why looking after employees with the Menopause makes business sense
- The advantages of effectively responding to menopause in the workplace
- Menopause symptoms Key workplace statistics
- Why many workers do not reveal their menopause symptoms
- Risk Assessments & Time off work
- Reasonable adjustments
- Menopause Policy and other useful documentation
Register now to secure your spot in this must-attend webinar. Please reserve your place today – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwsd-2qqD4vHdwl4aaY5uf7-FDt7pomTaOM#/registration
Thursday 16th November at 12pm | Hybrid Working
Join My HR Hub’s Rebecca Bull for a HR Toolkit session exploring everything you need to know about Hybrid Working and tips for managing hybrid teams.
- What is Hybrid Working
- The Case for Hybrid Working
- Overview of Trend / Evidence Post Pandemic
- Impacts of Hybrid Working
- Hybrid Working Policy
- The Role of a Leader in a Hybrid Working model
- Top Tips to Help Managers Manage Hybrid Teams
- The Right to Disconnect
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing and Hybrid Working
- Flexible working – a legal update
Registration:Click here to register for this workshop.
My HR Club is a subscription-based club offering a range of HR products, services and support to those in stand-alone HR roles, members of small HR teams and those in roles with HR responsibilities.
Not a Club member? Don’t miss out!
Our offering includes exclusively discounted HR software, a self-serve HR policies and documents portal, weekly Zoom Workshops and more.
Click here to discover more about My HR Club.
Find out more about our membership options and pricing here.