My HR Club members have now received their Zoom Workshop Schedule for July 2021. We have a great month of workshops ahead of us for July with an array of interesting speakers.
What’s on in July?
Bethan and Chloe from Breathe will join us as they run through Breathe’s new Rota, Time and Attendance module, which allows employers to manage a team that are working zero hours, weekends, shifts etc. with a flexible, easy-to-use scheduling tool.
- Build shifts and share your rota in a flash
- Receive handy email and in-app notifications
- Effortlessly record start/finish times with Timeclock
- Store timesheets securely in the cloud
- View staff shifts in a glance
- Accept, decline and swap shifts with your own personal dashboard
- Plan events and view personnel budgets in one place
- Save valuable time with rota templates
- Create customisable, automatic reports
Stuart Ross, Founder of High Growth, will be holding a workshop that enables members to gain insights into their habits; those that empower them and those that don’t. Importantly, this workshop will look at how to change habits and develop a daily mindset that will set them on the path to continued success.
- The importance of habits
- How to change your habits
- Defining the habits that support who you want to become
- The morning routine that guarantees a positive mindset
Each month we are joined by Rhys Wyborn, Partner at top 55 legal firm Shakespeare Martineau, for a topical employment law workshop. This month Rhys will be looking at hybrid workers and home working, including:
- Hybrid working – what is it?
- Working from home as a Hybrid employee
- Obligations for expenses – who pays?
- Health & safety and your duty of care
- Office visits/on-site meetings – who pays the expenses?
- Contribution to office kit/utilities/broadband
- What needs to be inserted into a contract to cover Hybrid working
We will also cover the 3 main working scenarios and your obligations as an employer.
Got a burning question or problem you need to get a bit of advice about? At no additional cost, members of My HR Club can book a 20-minute slot and sit down with Rachael Moyers, HR Business Partner at My HR Hub, to talk about it and get some tips.
To book a slot simply email marketing@myhrhub and the team will find a date and time to book you in for!
Click the dates above to view more information about each workshop, including join details. Please note you must be a My HR Club member and have logged into the website and ticked ‘remember me’ in order to view more detailed workshop information.
The My HR Club team looks forward to seeing our members at this month’s workshops.
Our Zoom schedule was emailed out to all Club members. Not received your schedule? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a Club member yet? Don’t miss out!
My HR Club is a subscription-based club offering a range of HR products, services and support to those in stand-alone HR roles, members of small HR teams and those in roles with HR responsibilities.
Our offering includes exclusively discounted HR software, a self-serve HR policies and documents portal, weekly Zoom Workshops and more.
Click here to discover more about My HR Club.
Find out more about our membership options and pricing here.